Crossing the Blues
Lindsay Lohan has officially rejected the plea deal that would have landed her in jail for a little over two weeks and instead has chosen to go to trial for grand theft and will more than likely be locked up for a probation violation while she awaits the trial. Of course there is still a mystery surrounding whether or not she will be charged with violating probation for drinking alcohol laced tea but I am sure that subject will come up at her next court date. If she is found guilty of grand theft (and they have her on video commiting the crime) then she will be thrown in the pokey for over a year. Even an unintentional crime is still a crime. I am still on #TeamLindsay but I am thinking this will turn out badly for her. I like the chick but I think a break from Lindsay Lohan in the tabloids would do some people some good.