Crossing the Blues
There is some British magazine that interviewed Angelina Jolie the other day and since Angelina has to be the center of attention anywhere she goes, she decided to sit down with a mag that would kiss her ass the entire time. During the interview they politely asked why Shiloah was such a Tom Boy and she said that she lets her daughter dress the way she wants and that it is important for a kid to express themself. Not all kids. When I was a kid I had to wear a head to toe navy blue uniform to my catholic school 5 days a week. Usually wearing the uniform for the rest of the day. I am sure it is Angelina's goal to be a "free spirit" and a "liberal" but really she just comes across as a snug whore. I hate Brangelina and hope they fuck up their family just like Brad did to Jennifer Aniston.