Crossing the Blues
According to a bunch of crackpot doctors at UCLA where Lindsay Lohan is in rehab, they are saying she was misdiagnosed with ADHD and that she never really needed the Adderall she was prescribed. I could have told you that but let's face it, Lindsay LOVED the affects and that is why she kept taking it. Also, the Adderall is why she can not sleep at night and is prescribed Ambien. Again, something I could have told you. Now she is detoxing from that shit and will probably be released in the near future and will become a lot less fun to write about. Besides, she is moving out west according to her mom but her mom is twice as retarded as LiLo is so I will see what happens. Anyway, the tabloid world is somewhat boring without Lindsay Lohan. I just feel that there is something missing. I will welcome her back into the world with open arms after she is out of the nuthouse. See ya then LiLo.