Crossing the Blues
The quacks over at UCLA think Lindsay Lohan is perfectly healthy mainly because Lindsay Lohan is an awesome liar. They say that she isn't bi-polar and that her addiction to Adderall is some shit they can deal with on an outpatient program. They still have to write their final report and the judge in the case has the final say on rather or not she leaves early or has to stay the full 90 days. I just hope this cunt does what her mother Dina promised on The Today Show and move to New York where it is harder to be stalked by the paparazzi. I seriously feel like I am gonna throw up every time I see that twisted, constipated look on her face which seems to be the only look on her face since her downfall with amphetamines. She isn't in the trailer for Machete but it is still being rumored that she will have a role in that movie but it seems that she will for sure be starring in Inferno. That is the one I am looking forward to in the first place. We'll see what happens.