Crossing the Blues
This is not the first time Jillian Michaels has been sued over a diet supplement and for a person who is basically the posterchild for working out, I do not see why she needs to put out diet supplements anyway. She was sued a while back for producing a diet pill that stated you could sit on your ass all day and eat chocolate pie and still lose weight. As we all know, that doesn't work. Now she is being sued because the most recent diet supplement of hers causes all these horrible symptoms and has chemicals that when mixed causes death. I would still totally hit that shit and The Biggest Loser is one of the best shows in history but this chick needs to stop with the pills. I wouldn't be all that surprised if I found out she likes to pop a few pills herself and I do not mean the weight losing kind. I mean the good stuff.