Crossing the Blues

Olivia Mojica Sex Tape!

Posted by mista























Oh how I love American Idol. As you all know I became obsessed
with Antonella Barba when she released PG-13 calendar pics. But
now we have an American Idol sex tape! A first. It is staring d-lister
Olivia Mojica. She is from season 2 and didn't even make it in the
final twelve. That didn't stop Vivid Video from buying the tape and
making a new website dedicated to it. Hardcore Idol was launched just a
few minutes ago and has all your bratty east coast punk rocker needs.
I will be awaiting the free version which will inevitable turn up
on WinRar files, and I will post pics and video. So far people are saying
"It's the nastiest video I have ever seen." But I say it is more than likely
because it is co starring one of those old fuckers you see in The Watchdogs.
Her shitty karaoke band. This girl is hot, and has a great ass. So stay tuned
and watch for all the Idol fun.

Update: pics below

I just saw a preview over at Hardoreidol.com This video is so good. Its an extended
version from TMZ. Its Olivia moaning, saying "Fuck me" and "Oh god you're gonna
make me cum" and it has great positioning pictures and strip teases. And it is topped
off with an ass and clit shot. Enjoy!














Update: Video