Crossing the Blues

































Ever want to call Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan? Me either. But
now you can. Shanna Moakler, who I think just celebrated her 65th
birthday has published their digits on her myspace blog. Now be
careful, I do not know if you can transfer STD's through a cell phone.
Moakler, the only woman over the hill to actually use myspace, wrote
their digits and email in her blog. Don't go to her lame forum blog, read it
here. Apparently Paris Hilton's email and phone number is,
princessph@mycingular.blackberry.net and phone is 310-801-0148 .
And Lohan is djllohan@tmail.com I do not know why it is DJ llohan,
I am pretty sure she knows nothing about DJing, but she is apparently
bumping cunts with a DJ named Sara, so you do the math. and her other
email is labellavita7@tmo.blackberry.net . Enjoy, and if you want to
give Shanna Moakler a piece of your mind, starkitten@tmail.com And as
soon as you know what the hell tmail is, let me know.